Buying a Home in Nashville, TN
Finding and purchasing a home that will meet your needs is a significant and often stressful time. Our goal is to make this transition as smooth as possible. We are experts in the area, and once we learn what it is that you’re looking for, finding your dream home is simple.
Before you start looking for a home you should ask yourself a few questions:
- Where do you want to live? Are there particular neighborhoods or communities that you like?
- What kind of house would you like (need)? Are you looking for a particular style? How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want?
- Is a home office a necessity? Do you need a bonus room or flex-room?
- Do you entertain often? Is a home suitable for entertaining something you’re looking for?
- Do you want a yard, pool, gated or guard gated community?
- Have you determined your price range or consulted a lender to determine the best price range?
Searching for your dream home can be a time-consuming experience. Working with our professional team will make the process much more efficient!
If you are moving to Nashville, then this is for you
If you are moving to Nashville, then this story is for you…especially if you are new to this city, don’t know a single soul and you are not sure who to trust...[see more]
How to find the right neighborhood
When you first consider moving to a new city, one of the first things you do is look at what you can buy in your price range. If you want to do that just reply, I can help you now.
“Been looking for a bit now, it seems like every house that I put an offer on gets turned down or the house goes under contract in a week’s time before I get the chance to see it. People say to keep your emotions out of the home purchasing process but this is a very big investment and it’s difficult to not feel hopeless. I’m slightly beginning to think that everyone here has hundreds of thousands in cash”
“My husband and I are buying a home and found several discrepancies between the MLS listing, the contracts signed by everyone, and the county assessors information. Is this something that happens all of the time?
How do you protect yourself when buying a home?
When you read cautionary tales about purchasing a home, one of the common problems is the buyer received bad advice from their agent. It’s usually in...[see more]