Why the Experts are Wrong About the Holidays
Most “so called” experts will tell you that the holidays are a bad time to sell your home. That you should wait until Spring. That no one sells their home during the holidays.
It is dangerous to give this kind of “one size fits all” advice.
Especially when you do not know the details of a situation and the needs of the homeowner.
Their advice might sound smart, but if these “so called” experts haven’t sold a home this year, you might want a second opinion.
It’s true that the Spring Sales Season is strong in Nashville.
If you need to sell your home, it is not necessary to wait until March to sell it.
And here’s why.
- March is four months away. You might not have that much time and money to burn.
- There are fewer homes on the market over the holidays, so you have less competition.
- There are also fewer buyers, and those looking will be motivated and serious.
- Internet home searching surges during the holidays. Buyers spend more time online and go on fewer showings. This means fewer interruptions due to showings.
- Showings are easy when you are traveling.
- You can easily black out showing dates and decline appointments with our scheduling service.
- In 2014, 2,838 homes sold during the month of December in the Nashville Metro Area. That is more homes than sold in the months of January, February and April.
If you are considering selling your home, and you do not want to wait until the spring; let me know your target date and I will put together a plan that works for you.
This Deal of the Day in Nashville has expired because it sold. To see the latest Daily Deals, click the link below:
Post a Comment